With a Federal Government election due 2022, Civil Contractors Federation National has updated its national policy priorities and advocacy platform to ensure we put forward they key issues of importance to civil infrastructure sector to the major political parties and cross benchers in the lead up to the next federal election. Our five policy pillars are:
1. Sustained level of long term Infrastructure Investment
2. Efficient, Equitable and Competitive Procurement
3. Enhancing Skills Development & Training
4. Enhancing Industrial Relations
5. Building a Stronger, More Sustainable Industry
There is a growing and immediate need for action by Government to deliver against these policy priorities to ensure the civil infrastructure sector maximises its contribution to Australia’s economic recovery efforts.
For further information, download ‘Civil Contractors Federation National Policy Priorities November 2021’.