Chris Melham is the Chief Executive Officer of the Civil Contractors Federation (National).
Chris has accumulated over 30 years of experience as an industry advocate within the not-for-profit industry association sector and has represented a number of industries at state, federal and international levels.
In his capacity the CCF National CEO, Chris also sits on a number of high-level Federal Government Advisory Committees representing the interests of CCF including:
- Australian Government Security of Payments Working Group
- Australian Taxation Office Fuel Schemes Advisory Group
- National Heavy Vehicle Regulator Industry Reference Forum
- Standards Australia Council
- Australian Construction Industry Redundancy Trust Fund