Contractor membership is open to civil contracting companies of all sizes. Contractor Members are involved in all aspects of civil construction including roads and bridges, subdivisions, general earthmoving, dams, pipelines - in fact, all sorts of vital infrastructure.
Associate members provide support and are key suppliers to the civil construction industry across the range of goods and services required including construction materials and products, equipment sales and hire, fuels and lubricants, and professional services.
The CCF continues to grow, with around 2,000 members nationally. CCF members make a major contribution to the $100 billion worth of engineering construction work done every year in Australia.
CCF Members enjoy a wide range of benefits including;
- Being part of a united voice on issues affecting the industry;
- Participating in the development of the industry through involvement in industry working groups and committees;
- Networking with fellow contractors and clients at formal and informal functions;
- Access to industrial relations, legal, environmental and OH&S advice, support and consultancy services;
- Tools to improve your business performance and positioning through industry-specific Integrated Management Systems and Certification Programs; and
- Access to subsidised, industry-specific training for your management and staff.